2009/10/29

Feeling 101
飛羚101

Because of my carelessness, I deleted the images.
But I swear all I say is true.
Yesterday I saw an "Feeling 101" on my way.
"Feeling 101" was launched in 1986 by YULON,
and was the first motor vehicle designed and manufactured in Taiwan.
I can't believe I can see it after two decades.
And it's even running on the freeway.
That's really impressive!
我不小心把影像刪掉了,
但是我發誓我說的都是真的.
昨天我在路上看到一台"飛羚101",
這是1986年裕隆汽車生產的第一輛國人自行設計開發的新車,
想不到在過了二十多年我竟然還可以看到它,
而且還是在高速公路上奔馳,
真是令人佩服.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! You can see a feeling...
Because I have a feeling as 21 yes old.
It is red 102SF..see.
http://tw.myblog.com/sunlight-huang/

Shawn said...

Though you left the wrong address, I still find out your blog.
Your Feeling 101 still looks great.
Please keep it walking.
Someday it will become a legend.