2009/12/18

Report polluting vehicles
檢舉烏賊車

The story was at July 8th, 2009.
On my way home, I found a polluting truck in front of me.
I recalled having a email about "Report polluting vehicles".
And it was a coincidence that I had a camera at that day.
So I took some photos and reported it on the web.
Actually I completely forget about this incident.
All of a sudden I got a mail yesterday.
It told me that I got a 300-dollar reward.
But after deduct a tax and some other necessary outgoing from it,
I can get about 200 dollars.
OK! It's better than none in this depressed moment.
Report website : polcar.epa.gov.tw
這要回到2009年7月8日那天,
我在下班的途中發現一部烏賊車正在我前面,
想起有人轉寄"檢舉烏賊車"的電子郵件,
而手邊正好又有相機, 就順手拍了幾張並上網檢舉.
基本上我已經忘了這件事,
想不到就在昨天竟然收到了獎金領據,
真是太讓人驚喜了,
看看獎金300元, 先扣稅60元,
還要影印身分證正反面, 帳戶封面,
掛號寄回, 還要扣掉匯費,
搞了半天才拿到200元左右,
只能說時機歹歹加減補貼吧!
檢舉網站 : polcar.epa.gov.tw










No comments: