2010/07/28

Hengchun-Kenting National Forest Recreation Area
恆春-墾丁國家森林遊樂區

I didn't want to have no memory but NMMBA and beach in our 3-day Kenting trip,
so we brought little Jane to Kenting National Forest Recreation Area.
Little Jane is good at finding something new now.
Every time she finds interesting stuff, she will shout out "Ah!!" loudly.
The super big chilopod in the photo was found by little Jane.
It's about twice of length of my finger. It loooked so cool.
到墾丁三天總不能只有海生館跟沙灘,
我們帶小溱溱來墾丁國家森林遊樂區走走,
小溱溱現在很會發現新奇的事物,
看到什麼奇怪的東西他就會大叫一聲"啊!!",
圖中的超大蜈蚣就是小溱溱發現的,
大概是我手指的兩倍長, 看起來很酷.















Website address : recreation.forest.gov.tw/RA-V02/RA_Courier_01.aspx?RA_ID=0600002
Fee : 100 dollars/person, 50 dollars/car
網址 : recreation.forest.gov.tw/RA-V02/RA_Courier_01.aspx?RA_ID=0600002
費用 : 100元/人, 50元/車

4 comments:

新竹義民國中家長自救會 said...

為什麼只有帶女兒?

Shawn said...

I have to say sorry to little York. I left him behind because of my limited ability. I will make it up to little York afterward.

新竹義民國中家長自救會 said...

太可惡的爸爸了@@

Shawn said...

Trust me. I love little York as much as little Jane.