2012/11/28

Faraday Interview
智原面試

HR made mistakes.
She found no manager when the interview started
so I directly interviewed with the Deputy Director.
He said though he didn't quite understand what I said,
he thought I was good.
He felt I was better than other applicants from other companies.
Then HR arranged an interview next day.
Next day, a Senior Technologist and a engineer-like person talked with me.
They were responsible for algorithm and just wrote C-Model.
They didn't implement RTL coding. I like the job.
I felt I performed well.
I just wait for notification but I think it's too late.
Company Website : www.faraday-tech.com
人資搞烏龍, 面試時竟然找不到主管,
只好由大主管副部長來擋一下,
他說雖然他聽不懂, 不過我講的好像不錯,
比前幾天來自某某公司的面試者講的好.
接下來人資跟我約隔天,
來了個資深技術經理跟像是工程師的人,
要做演算法, 寫C-Model就好,
都不用搞硬體, 這個我喜歡,
我覺得我表現不錯, 等消息吧!! 不過好像太遲了.
公司網站 : www.faraday-tech.com

2 comments:

新竹義民國中家長自救會 said...

有錄取,還是可以跳到這裡。

Shawn said...

It is not my style unless ...