2012/11/22

Realtek Interview
瑞昱面試

Two interviewers came in meeting room in the beginning.
After reading my resume, they wanted me to introduce G3D first.
I knew the G3D topic wasn't their point and
they just tried my presentation so I made a short presentation.
Then they asked me to draw video codec block diagram.
I drew it roughly because I didn't remember the detail.
Finally, they tested me how to design different clock signal transition.
I told them I never wrote it but they still wanted me to try.
Luckily, I saw the code before Skyviia closed.
I wrote a design even it was not good.
The result of the interview is ~~~
You'll know in the future because there will be a Realtek interview part 2.
Company Website : www.realtek.com.tw
一進來就是兩個面試官,
看看我的履歷, 叫我先講講 G3D,
我在想你們又不做 G3D, 我是要開課喔!!
想考我口條而以, 就隨便胡啁了一下.
接下來畫 video codec 架構圖,
記不太清楚了, 隨便畫畫.
最後考非同步訊號轉換,
就跟他們說我沒寫過還故意考我,
所以被釘在白版上,
好險離職前有打開看別人怎麼寫的,
寫了一段馬馬虎虎的程式,
面試結果~~~下回分曉, 因為還有瑞昱面試二部曲.
公司網站 : www.realtek.com.tw

No comments: