2012/11/25

Realtek Interview Part 2
瑞昱面試二部曲

They asked me to draw video codec block diagram again.
Of course I drew it roughly again.
Then we just chatting.
Because the interviewer in the first time thought
I could work better in this department,
they introduced me to this interviewer.
To my surprise, the interviewer is as old as me and
studied at the same senior high school with me.
He is a manager but I still fight for my working approtunity.
Sigh, I should study hard when I was young.
Company Website : www.realtek.com.tw
又來考個 video codec 架構圖,
當然我又是隨便畫畫, 剩下就是聊天了.
原來是第一次面試的部門主管認為我比較適合這部門,
所以把我介紹給這部門主管,
而這部門主管竟然是我高中隔壁班同學,
人家都已經當主管了,
我還在為找一份微薄的工作奔波,
真是少小不努力, 老大徒傷悲.
公司網站 : www.realtek.com.tw

3 comments:

新竹義民國中家長自救會 said...

真是尷尬了! 不過去這裡有人罩你!

Shawn said...

Melody, you are right but it is not the end of Realtek interview story.

新竹義民國中家長自救會 said...

那還不快寫三部曲