2011/05/22

Faraday Interview
智原面試

This interview invitation came without anyone's help.
I've done aptitude test and English examination in last Evolution interview;
so I was directly interviewed by a Manager and a Deputy Manager simutaneously.
The Deputy Manager was even younger than me by 1 year
and studied at the same high school with me.
It made me feel I spent these years in vain.
The start of the interview was routine,
they wanted me talk about the job I've ever done.
The team was a Video Decoder team.
They developed it by Cmodel and ASIC Design.
So they asked me : "Which one do you like, Architecture or Coding?",
Surely I answered Architecture. Coding all the way made me tired.
Afterward I realized Architecture meant CModel,
Coding meant ASIC Design.
And I regretted after I knew it.
Then they asked me : "How long can you be familiar with CModel?".
I answered that I need some time.
Once again, they made no response to my interview.
Company Website : www.faraday-tech.com
這次總算是自己投履歷得到的面試機會了,
因為上次面試原昶已經做過性向測驗跟英文考試,
所以這次就直接面談, 經理副理二打一,
其中副理還是跟我同高中小一屆的, 這幾年我真是白混了.
基本上聊的都差不多, 就是介紹以前做過的工作,
應徵部門是做 Video Decoder, 也是有做 CModel 跟 ASIC Design,
所以就問我 : "你比較想做 Architecture 還是寫 Code?",
我當然回答做 Architecture, 一直寫 Code 可是很累的,
結果原來做 Architecture 就是做 CModel,
寫 Code 就是 ASIC Design,
心中就暗自後悔, 後來又問我做 CModel 是否可以很快上手,
我說可能需要一點時間, 結果又是一次沒後續消息的面試.
公司網站 : www.faraday-tech.com

No comments: