2011/05/30

HTC Interview
宏達電面試

I went to HTC for interview was just for fun
because they didn't have opening I wanted.
But since they invited me, I attended the interview for fun.
Walking from entrance to interview place needed ten minutes.
You could image the size of HTC's base.
In the beginning, everyone sat shoulder to shoulder and had tests.
There were English, Intelligence and Professional tests.
And I waited for manager interview for a long time.
A young manager came in without giving me business card
so I had no idea about his title.
He said for my working experience, I should be interviewed by his boss.
But his boss was not in Taiwan now so he filled in for him.
The key point of our interview were;
It is a software team.
Work at least to eleven o'clock.
He felt great confident in the future of HTC.
Annual salary was far beyond my expectation.
The result is ~~~ I don't want this job even if they want me.
Company Website : www.htc.com
宏達電是去好玩的,
因為他沒有我想要的職缺,
但是既然主動聯絡我, 就去開開眼界,
光從大門走到面試的地方就要十分鐘, 可見宏達電有多大.
一開始就是大家排排坐作測驗,
有英文測驗, 智力測驗, 專業測驗.
接下來等主管面試, 等蠻久的,
來的是一位年輕的主管, 沒給我名片, 所以不知道職稱,
首先說依我的年資應該是他主管來面談,
不過主管不在國內, 所以他來代打.
講重點, 該部門是寫軟體的,
工作至少到晚上十一點,
他對公司非常非常有信心,
年薪會遠高於我開的數字.
不用等結果, 因為他要我我也不要他.
公司網站 : www.htc.com

2 comments:

新竹義民國中家長自救會 said...

讚呀!錢多多!萬一你兒子女兒要出國劉協怎辦?你要多少贊助一下咩。

Shawn said...

Then I can do nothing but ask Melody for help.