2011/05/23

PixArt Interview
原相面試

I asked my friend to help me sending resume.
Oh my god!
I didn't know he is a Vice President until I went to PixArt.
There was neither aptitude test nor examination before the interview.
The HR came to talk with me directly.
Once we talked, she knew I was a freshman of interview.
The HR was a nice guy and gave me some advice on how to interview.
She also recommended to open my resume.
Next one was a Department Deputy Manager.
I thought I did good jog at the talk.
I even pointed out his mistake.
Finally, before I left, I got a chance to talk with Vice President.
He said my expactation of salary was too low.
It awoke my spirit.
The result of the interview was ~~~ a letter of thanks.
It may not be a bad news.
Company Website : www.pixart.com.tw
請我朋友幫我投履歷,
到原相才知道他竟然是副總經理, 真是嚇死我了.
沒有性向測驗也沒有考試, 人資直接上場聊天,
人資跟我聊一聊就知道我是面試菜鳥,
人資人很好, 還給我一些建議, 說我哪裡講的不好,
建議我應該多看看其他公司, 然後也可以把履歷開啟.
第二關是部副理, 我有問有答, 表現得應該還不錯,
甚至還指出他哪裡說錯了.
離開前還有跟副總經理聊聊, 他說我待遇開太低,
讓我精神一振, 然後~~~感謝函. 也好.
公司網站 : www.pixart.com.tw

2 comments:

新竹義民國中家長自救會 said...

我覺得你可以出書了,『面試避免的幾個key point』

Shawn said...

Yes! But there are still more interesting stories cannot put on the table.