2011/05/24

ITE Interview
聯陽面試

I got this interview by chance.
My preferred opening made no response to me.
So I tried this opening with limitation of being able to coding only.
Unexpected, ITE asked me for an interview.
After aptitude test was interview with Deputy Director.
What!! She knew my ex-boss and some friends.
It's really a small world.
This opening had something to do with my current job.
They made few limitations for easy hunting people.
Then Director had a talk with me.
HR, at last, wanted me filling my expactation of salary.
After I wrote, she said it seemed to much
and asked me if I want to change it.
I refused and said something must left behind after modification.
Just let it be.
And the interview was over.
Company Website : www.ite.com.tw
這個面試機會是誤打誤撞來的, 相關職缺都不理我,
隨便投了一個只要會 Coding 的職缺,
想不到真的來找我面試了.
性向測驗做完就是副處長面談,
什麼!! 也認識我的前主管和一些朋友, 世界真是小小小.
原來這個職缺工作內容也是跟我做過的有關,
說是為了比較好找人就把條件寫的比較寬鬆.
接下來處長上場, 隨便聊聊.
最後人資, 基本上就是要我把期望薪資寫上去,
寫了他又說好像太高, 問我要不要改,
我說再改總是會有痕跡, 就這樣吧!! 面試結束.
公司網站 : www.ite.com.tw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any good news?

Jay

Shawn said...

Show you the face. ^_^